- A rare opportunity to own in such a beautiful village location within the city
- Exclusive development - Estimated completion August 2020
- Unique 5 bedrooms & 4 bathroom detached home
- High quality "Porcelanosa" bathroom finish & "Symphony" kitchen design
- Remote controlled under floor heating system throughout
- Feature log burner & oak, glass and brushed chrome fixture & fittings
- Over 4500 sq ft of modern livng with 10 Year NHBC Gaurantee
- Impressive galleried formal dining room
- Benefiting; cinema / media room, wine cellar & hydro pool features
- Within 5 minutes of CMK shopping amenities & A421 / M1 Motorway Links
Alexander Lawrence have the pleasure to introduce you to Milton Keynes best kept secret... "Olde Nook". An exciting and rare opportunity to acquire a one of a kind, executive detached new build home in the well established and premier location of Woughton On The Green.
"Olde Nook" Plot 2, The Green is a unique new build detached home boasting over 4500 Sq Ft of modern accommodation over 4 floors (excluding the garages) and sits pleasantly within a corner plot of 0.33 of an acre adjacent to the medieval green, of which dates back to the 12th century. The Green has an authentic village feel with stunning immediate surroundings including St. Mary's church, popular Ye Olde Swan public house within walking distance, metres from the Grand Union Canal and open grazing fields. It is a mere 5 minute drive to Central Milton Keynes Shopping Centre, bars, restaurants, mainline Train Station to London Euston in 35 minutes and sought after school catchment. "Olde Nook" is conveniently placed for ease of access to The M1 motorway & A421 transport links making it an ideal choice for someone that commutes.
This property has the benefit of 4 levels of living accommodation.
Entered via a generous hallway the accommodation consists of; sitting room with feature log burner fire place & bi fold doors to rear, impressive open plan kitchen / breakfast / dining room - perfect for entertaining with bi fold doors enjoying views over the private rear garden & superb galleried balcony feature overlooking lower level accommodation, cloakroom and large utility room with access to double garage.
Occupying the lower level is a beautiful wine cellar feature, cinema / media room, stunning galleried formal dining area - perfect for hosting dinner parties and cloakroom.
Upstairs on the first & second floor accommodation are 5 large double bedrooms. On the first floor are 4 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms - 2 en suites & 1 "Jack and Jill" style bathroom. The guest bedroom has the benefit of a walk in wardrobe feature. On the second floor is the grand master bedroom with a large en suite and bespoke dressing room.
Outside gardens are laid to lawn. Plot 2 "Olde Nook" has the advantage of an impressive "Hydro Pool" feature.
There is a double garage with electric doors & driveway entered via electric gates.
The Basement, ground floor and first floor are of a concrete base. The second floor is of timber base.
For more information please get in touch on 01908 870766 to register your interest.
* These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. * The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance purposes only.* Proposed Purchasers are advised to double check measurements before committing to any expense. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is advised that the intended purchasers check the working condition of any appliances. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, buyers must obtain factual information from their solicitor.