- Two bedroom terraced home
- Two double bedrooms
- Sitting / dining room
- Separate re - fitted kitchen
- Gas to radiator heating
- Double glazed
- Walking distance of Stony Stratford
- Private rear garden
- Off road parking
- Ideal First Time Buy
* TWO DOUBLE bedrooms
* Ideal FIRST TIME BUY
* RE - FITTED kitchen & bathroom
* Close proximity of STONY STRATFORD
* OFF ROAD parking -
(Price Guiding - £190,000 - £200,000)
Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents have the pleasure in offering for sale this well presented two bedroom home located within Fullers Slade, bordering the older established market town of Stony Stratford. Situated to the north west side of Milton Keynes, the immediate location benefits from walking distance to Stony Stratford high street and the surroundings where you will find local shops, coffee bars, restaurants, pubs, schooling and other further amenities. It has close transport links with the A5 and is conveniently placed to commute to Oxford, Buckingham, Towcester and Northampton.
In brief the property comprises; entrance hall, sitting / dining room, re - fitted kitchen, first floor landing, bedrooms one,, two and re fitted bathroom. Outside to the rear, is a low maintenance private garden. The front is laid to lawn with path to entrance. There is an off road parking bay directly in front of the property.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only via Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents. Contact to arrange a suitable viewing time and date on 01908 870766 or alternatively e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Sitting / Dining Room - (5.18m (17'0") x 3.63m (11'11"))
Kitchen - (2.31m (7'7") x 3.63m (11'11"))
Bedroom One - (3.30m (10'10") x 2.92m (9'7"))
Bedroom Two - (3.66m (12'0") x 2.11m (6'11"))
* These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. * The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance purposes only.* Proposed Purchasers are advised to double check measurements before committing to any expense. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is advised that the intended purchasers check the working condition of any appliances. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, buyers must obtain factual information from their solicitor.