- Former SHOW HOME
- Benefiting from study
- Three bathrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Modern living over 3 floors
- Driveway & garage to side
- Situated on "Parklands Development"
- Sought after schooling catchment
- Walking distance to high street shops & amenities
- Close to A421 & A5 Transport links
* NO UPPER CHAIN
* Former SHOW HOME
* Three BATHROOMS
* IMMACULATE throughout
* Driveway & GARAGE to side
Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents have the pleasure in offering for sale this immaculate 5 bedroom detached home located in the desirable area of "Parklands" in Woburn Sands. Situated to the south east side of Milton Keynes, the immediate location benefits from close proximity to a lake and play park, Woburn Sands High Street shops, restaurants, pubs, coffee bars, in demand primary and secondary school catchment, A421 / A5 for transport links and other further amenities.
In brief the property comprises of; entrance hall, cloakroom, study, kitchen / dining room, sitting room, first floor landing, master bedroom with en suite shower room, family bathroom, bedrooms 4, 5, second floor landing, bedrooms 2, 3 and shower room in between. Outside the property offers a driveway to the side providing off road parking, a low maintenance front garden and laid to lawn and seating area with fenced surround to rear.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only via Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents. Contact today to arrange a suitable viewing day and time.
* These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. * The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance purposes only.* Proposed Purchasers are advised to double check measurements before committing to any expense. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is advised that the intended purchasers check the working condition of any appliances. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, buyers must obtain factual information from their solicitor.