- Current owners since early 1960's
- Approx. 1930's build
- 133 m2 = 1432 Sq Ft
- Vendor is relocating & downsizing to the coast
- Extremely rare to market - hidden gem of a home
* Extended DETACHED chalet style BUNGALOW
* 3 DOUBLE Bedrooms
* Extremely RARE TO MARKET
* MATURE front & rear gardens
* OVERSIZED GARAGE & workshop
* Requires some MODERNISATION -
Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents have the real pleasure in offering for sale this extremely RARE TO MARKET & extended three double bedroom chalet style CHARACTER bungalow, within the desirable "Church Walk" located just off of the popular "Buckingham & Shenley Roads" in the older established town of Bletchley.
Situated to the south of Milton Keynes, Bletchley benefits from high street shops, coffee bars, restaurants, pubs, primary & secondary schooling and main line train station to London Euston. It has close transport links with the A5 / A421 and is conveniently placed to commute to Leighton Buzzard, Aylesbury, Buckingham and Oxford.
In brief the property comprises of; entrance hall, shower room, sitting room, snug, dining room, kitchen, utility room, bedroom two, bedroom three, first floor landing, bedroom one and bathroom. Outside to front and rear are mature maintained gardens. There is a generous block paved driveway to front leading to an oversized garage and workshop.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only via Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents. Contact today to confirm your interest!
* These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. * The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance purposes only.* Proposed Purchasers are advised to double check measurements before committing to any expense. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is advised that the intended purchasers check the working condition of any appliances. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, buyers must obtain factual information from their solicitor.