- Four bedroom detached home
- Village location
- Kitchen / dining room
- Separate utility & cloakroom
- Study / family room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Guest bedroom with en suite shower room
- Driveway & garage
- Generous rear garden
- NO UPPER CHAIN
Property Summary*** SOLD Subject To Contract - Similar Homes Required ***
* NO UPPER CHAIN
* VILLAGE location
* Three BATHROOMS
* Generous REAR GARDEN
* Sought after SCHOOL CATCHMENT
* Close to M1 MOTORWAY, A5 & A421 -
(Price Guiding - £500,000 - £550,000)
Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents have the pleasure in offering for sale this well presented 4 bedroom detached home in the popular location of Broughton Village, situated on the East side of Milton Keynes and immediately benefiting from sought after schooling, excellent transport links, local shops, Kingston Shopping District and other further amenities.
In brief the property comprises; Entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, study / family room, kitchen / dining room, utility room, first floor landing, master bedroom with en suite shower room, guest bedroom with en suite shower room, bedrooms three, four and family bathroom. Outside to the front is a driveway providing off road parking leading to a single garage and to the rear is a generous size garden with patio area, laid to lawn and access to garage.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only via Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents. Contact to arrange a suitable viewing day and time on 01908 870766 / email@example.com today!
PLEASE NOTE -
* These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. * The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance purposes only.* Proposed Purchasers are advised to double check measurements before committing to any expense. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is advised that the intended purchasers check the working condition of any appliances. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, buyers must obtain factual information from their solicitor.