- 4 bedroom detached home
- Separate reception rooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite & fitted wardrobes
- Generous plot
- Driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles
- Double garage
- 5 minutes drive to CMK shopping & amenities
- 5 minutes drive of M1 motorway links
* Approached via a TREE LINED STREET
* Detached home on GENEROUS SIZE PLOT
* Separate RECEPTION ROOMS
* Master bedroom with EN SUITE
* Benefiting from CONSERVATORY & STUDY -
Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents have the pleasure to offer to market this former 5, now 4 bedroom detached home on a generous plot and with a double garage in the popular and older established location of Downhead Park, situated to the north eastern side of Milton Keynes. The property is approached via a tree lined street and benefits from close proximity to the Grand Union Canal, Central Milton Keynes Shopping Centre within a 5 minute drive one way and the M1 motorway links in the opposite direction and other further amenities.
In brief the property comprises of; entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room, study, conservatory, open kitchen / breakfast / utility room, first floor landing, master bedroom with en suite, bedrooms two, three, four and family bathroom. Outside offers a generously sized front and rear garden with block paved driveway providing parking for several vehicles leading to a double garage.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only via Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents. Contact at your earliest convenience to book a suitable viewing time and day.
* These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. * The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance purposes only.* Proposed Purchasers are advised to double check measurements before committing to any expense. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is advised that the intended purchasers check the working condition of any appliances. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, buyers must obtain factual information from their solicitor.